The Utah Olympic Oval is an ideal location for both summer and winter events and activities. Visitors andguests enjoy a breathtaking view of the Wasatch Mountains as they conduct their business meeting orcatered function in the World Record Lounge. Invite members of the U.S. Olympic or National Speed Skating team to demonstrate their amazing sport or inspire you with stories of their rise to Olympic greatness. Imagine your group enjoying a formal or casual meal or reception within one of the hockey rinks as the speed skating athletes skate around you at 35 miles per hour. Or take advantage of the 60 feet area outside and surrounding the oval ice track. The possibilities are endless within the 5 acres of space under the clear-span roof of the Utah Olympic Oval.
Located only 25 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, the Utah Olympic Oval is an ideal venue for awide variety of functions including meetings, receptions, corporate retreats, and banquets all year round. Imagine hosting a company party for as few as 15 employees or as many as 5,000. This facility has distinguished itself by establishing a unique atmosphere that is the hallmark of any successful event.
For a business trip that will entice your attendees, leave them rested, cultured, and with the experience of a life time, check out this fabulously put together trip with itineraries, activities, and exquisite meals already done for you!
Tips When Using an Event Planner
- Ask for their recommendations. A professional planner has experience that can be used to good benefit.
- Be specific when telling the planner about the company’s definitions of success.
- Get an event planner as early as possible. This is helpful for budgets and time frames.
- Communicate. Stay in communication with them about project milestones and challenges.
- Relax and enjoy the event!
olympic tours and activities
https://www.recreationventures.com/info.htm snow mobile/ATV Adventure