Holding a National Sales Meeting is indeed a significant corporate event. But since it attracts a huge number of attendees, one needs a suitable place to accommodate them comfortably. Andy McNeill and Todd Bludworth go over the entire United States to share nine hotels they believe are most convenient for such an important business gathering. From the most exquisite establishment within their backyard of Miami all the way to Las Vegas, they talk about each hotel’s exquisite facilities everyone should take note of.
Andy McNeill and Todd Bludworth are travel and hospitality entrepreneurs and owners of the global meetings organization, American Meetings, Inc. From sourcing hotels to corporate event management around the world, their team selects corporate event venues and meeting planners for a wide array of enterprise business clients, providing ideas for convention themes and strategies for running global meetings and events. Learn more at www.amiwebstaging.wpengine.com.
Watch the episode here:
Favorite U.S. Hotels For A National Sales Meeting
Aside from the size, there are more factors to consider when choosing a suitable venue for a national sales meeting. Andy McNeill and Todd Bludworth list down nine great hotels across the country that would be perfect for such a gathering, diving deep into their most important facilities and features.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Located in Andy and Todd’s backyard in South Florida, the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino features a gambling component akin to Las Vegas. It is constructed in a shape of a guitar and located only minutes away from the airport.
- Attached to an entertainment complex
- A Polonaise pool area
- Hard Rock Live, an entertainment venue with 10,000 searing capacity, where nightly light shows are held
- Six fine dining restaurants
- Beach to the east, Everglades to the west
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
The Loews Atlanta Hotel lies in the middle of everything downtown. This elegant establishment bagged the 2020 Hotels.com Loved By Guests Award, as well as in multiple categories such as business travel or luxury and LGBTQ+.
- 40,000 square feet of indoor function space
- Walking distance to the great restaurants in Atlanta
- Located near the Piedmont Park, High Museum, BeltLine Railway, and Braves Stadium
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel
New Orleans has always been a lovely place to hold business meetings thanks to its rich culture and history. This further highlights the Ritz-Carlton’s intimate feel. With an upper floor lobby, guests don’t get a lot of the in and out normally found in the French quarter.
- 35,000 square feet with two courtyards for outdoor events
- A library lounger for socializing
- Grand America Hotel
At the heart of Salt Lake City lies the Grand America Hotel. This upscale and gorgeous establishment is the best place to put your VIPs in a single location. The quality of the hotel is second to none and consistently ranks as one of the top meeting destinations in America.
- Located next to Park City, which can also be used as an outdoor venue
- Close to the airport
- Caesar’s Palace
Las Vegas is indeed a beautiful place, and Caesar’s Palace lies in the center of all the extravagance. They are easy to work with for national sales meetings, especially if you want to rest and relax.
- Proximity to the Strip
- Connected to the Forum
- A new convention center
- Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis
- Hotel del Coronado
Even though it is situated only minutes from downtown, Hotel del Coronado offers a historical feeling as if you are a world away. This ocean-front property is right down the Gaslamp district, a cool HubSpot in San Diego.
- 96,000 square feet of event space throughout 65 meeting venues
- Lots of outdoor activities: bonfires and sailing on the beach
- Conrad New York
Another gem on the East Coast is the Conrad New Tork, a sleek and sophisticated hotel in Manhattan. It offers breathtaking water views and award-winning hospitality. Because of these, Condé Nast Forbes and TripAdvisor consider it one of the top hotels in New York City.
- Only minutes away from the 9/11 Memorial on the Hudson River
- Partnered with Danny Meyer’s Union Square Events to deliver amazing culinary experiences and seasonal menus
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
The only AAA Five Diamond Award Luxury Resort in Florida, the Four Seasons Orland is a family-oriented hotel anyone should visit at least once.
- Close to Disney World
- A world-class golf course
- Amazing outdoor pool area
- Fontainebleau Miami
Fontainebleau Miami is a world-renowned hotel from both a historical and meeting standpoint. Since you can do almost everything on the beach, you don’t have to leave the area for any activity you plan on doing.
- 100,000 square feet of indoor meeting rooms and event venues
- A ton of sleeping rooms on the water pool space
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share! https://amiwebstaging.wpengine.com/podcast