Miami has been singled out as one of the most popular places to hold an international meeting, especially if you are catering to South American countries.
Todd Bludworth, COO at American Meetings, Inc., agrees and was recently quoted in Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine about the diversity of Miami and the strong foothold it has with Latin American companies and annual conferences. (Click here to read full article)
What’s the attraction?
- Language barriers are virtually a non- issue in this international city
- Miami offers a multi-cultural experience
- There is a wide selection of hotels and entertainment
- Miami has large, accommodating convention centers
- Endless activities make it easy to engage spouses while attendees are busy in meetings
- There are unique and sprawling national parks as well as endless coastlines
- The Tri-county offerings extend into Broward and Palm Beach areas
- Florida is already a top world-wide destination with popular beaches and theme parks
- Miami is also a major international port of call
- Easy access from any major city
Need assistance with your next International meeting? Contact AMI at email@example.com.