Those having a business trip to Portugal must consider the Penha Longa Resort for their accommodations. As a Ritz Carlton property, high-quality service is always expected there, no matter how big your group is. Joining Todd Bludworth are Penha Longa’s Director of Group Sales, Liliana Pinheiro, and its Senior Catering Manager, Diogo Rebelo Rodrigues. Together, they enumerate the resort’s most sophisticated features that combine classic architecture, history, and natural environment. They also discuss the most exciting getaways beyond Penha Longa itself, from various water activities to authentic Portuguese marketplaces. Andy McNeill and Todd Bludworth are travel and hospitality entrepreneurs and owners of the global meetings organization, American Meetings, Inc. From sourcing hotels in Portugal to corporate event management around the world, their team selects corporate event venues and meeting planners for a wide array of enterprise business clients, providing ideas for convention themes and strategies for running global meetings and events. Learn more at www.americanmeetings.com.
Watch the episode here:
Luxury Hotels In PortugalLocated in Central Portugal is a Ritz-Carlton property that speaks elegance and beauty – the Penha Longa Resort. A wonderful five-star establishment, it is one of Europe’s most attractive and exclusive retreats. Aside from top-notch service, the resort is known for its awesome combination of history and nature, being located inside a national park. With its gorgeous golf courses, grassy areas, and relaxing spas, guests can truly connect with the natural environment right here. A visit here all by yourself, with your family, or with your significant other is sure to be worthwhile. Todd Bludworth sits down with Penha Longa’s Director of Group Sales, Liliana Pinheiro, and the Senior Catering Manager, Diogo Rebelo Rodrigues, to dive deeper into what Penha Longa has to offer. Accessibility Penha Longa Resort offers easy access to a lot of tourist destinations around the city.
- In 5 minutes, you can reach Sintra, which can be described as a Disneyland for grownups.
- In 10 minutes, you can visit the coast and enjoy the sun at the beach.
- In 25 minutes, you can find yourself in the city center and the airport.
- Decorate the place depending on a certain theme of purpose.
- Long, quiet strolls in the gardens. The outdoors can also be used for dinner parties, surrounded by the ruins.
- Visit an ancient church, where you can have a chance to listen to singing monks.
- Drink cocktails in the courtyard.
- Atlantic Champion, a 19-hole course, one of the best in Europe.
- The Monastery, a nine-hole course.
- A good Portuguese meal partnered with a fine wine
- A relaxing day at the beach
- Watching the sunset
- Getting on the boat and going around Cascais
- Going to a nice restaurant
- Having a nice red Portuguese wine with some grilled meat