With downsizing work forces and increasing workloads on internal employees, often times outsourcing those annual meetings and conferences is the right move for your company. Once you have determined that outsourcing is a viable option for you, how do you make sure you select the right meeting planning partner?
Take some advice from Todd Bludworth, COO at American Meetings, and CEO and Founder Andy McNeill, who share with you a few critical points to consider when you consider outsourcing.
Before you select a meeting planning company, they recommend you ask the following questions.
- Are they operating with the latest registration software?
- Do they meet all the latest compliance regulations?
- Can they ensure the attendee experience will be first rate?
- Are they knowledgeable of the latest AV technology?
- Can they strongly negotiate on your behalf?
- Do they know how to put the right people in the seats?
- Are they proven in cost savings?
- Will they save you time and energy?
- Do they provide added value through strategic planning and event consulting?
- Are they capable of offering seamless execution?
Logistics partners and meeting planning companies are there to assist you and should share your goals, both short-term and long-term. Establish these goals and expectations with them upfront for a successful end result.
Contact American Meetings, (AMI) at email@example.com for all your meeting needs and Happy Planning.