We’re back from Las Vegas and still on a high from this year’s National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) International Business & Leadership Conference. The sold-out 15th annual event was bigger and better than ever, and at AMI, we were proud to have been the very first LGBTBE Presenting Sponsor.
By the numbers, here are several significant success metrics we’re excited to share:
- 1.4M – Number of LGBT-owned businesses in the U.S. today
- $1.7T – Amount of dollars that LGBT businesses contribute to the U.S. economy; that’s equal to the 10th largest economy in the world—larger than Australia, Canada, Russia and others!
- 33,000 – Number of jobs LGBT certified companies provide
- 1,200 – Number of registered conference attendees this year, making it the largest NGLCC event to date
- 1st – This year marks the first time a supplier was a Presenting Sponsor of the event—Go, AMI! The last five years of our involvement in the NGLCC has been a game changer for our business growth.
Every day of the conference, we were inspired and energized by acclaimed guest speakers and fellow business leaders. We applaud the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit of the LGBT and allied business community that gathered this year in the desert. Let’s keep the momentum going and continue to show the world how LGBT-owned businesses can help our communities thrive
We look forward to following up in the coming month with many of the connections we made throughout the week and we know you will all be doing the same.