The Entire Cycle
Our Pharma Meeting Services Include:
- HCP & KOL Advisory Boards
- Congress & Tradeshow Support
- Field Force & Product Launches
- FDA Meetings
- Internal Training & Engagements
- Investigator Meetings
- Speaker Trainings
Contact Our Meetings Experts Today!
Life Sciences Events. It’s In Our Blood.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry has unique and complex challenges as it relates to their meetings and events. There are ever-changing regulatory guidelines, security concerns, and the special interactions associated with physicians and clinical researchers.
We get it.
American Meetings, Inc. (AMI) has a long history of planning pharma, biotech, and medical events. Our certified meeting planners will work with you to meet your regulatory and compliance guidelines while delivering an exceptional experience for your attendees.
From healthcare provider (HCP) and patient care to bespoke transfer of value (TOV) solutions, we know how to engage your audience with meaningful, memorable experiences that leave them feeling informed and inspired.
Specializing in all Life Pharma Meeting Types
- Investigator Meetings
- HCP Advisory Boards
- Speaker Training
- Product Launches
- Field Force Meetings
- Internal Training
Live & Virtual Meetings Annually
In 70+ Countries
Meeting Planners, Travel Directors, and Brand Ambassadors.
Pharma Meeting and Event Capabilities
Meeting Technologies and Services
- Webinar, webcasting, and virtual meetings
- On-site directors and service staff
- Multimedia presentations
- Reporting metrics
- Database management
- Mobile meeting apps
- Registration platform solutions
- Web-based event management software
Strategic Meeting Management Planning
- Creative and branding services
- Marketing collateral, materials, and promotional items
- Custom and turnkey technology strategies
- Attendee recruitment and management
- Trade show management and sales
- Financial consultation and management
Logistics, Lodging, and Transportation
- Site search services
- Contract negotiation and vendor management
- Speaker and entertainment arrangements
- Surveys and follow up
- Affiliate partner services
FTE Service Model for Pharmaceutical Meetings
AMI offers a Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) service model to provide pharma clients with a more flexible approach to staffing for meetings and events. A managed FTE is beneficial if you’re looking for a simplified billing process without the need for an internal team.
AMI builds a dedicated team that works in partnership with your organization. A dedicated AMI Client Services Manager works with you to build the team with the defined skill sets. Team members may fill specific functions such as:
- Honorarium manager
- Expense reimbursement specialist
- Meeting manager/coordinator
- Sourcing manager
- Webcast producer
Our FTE model and comprehensive set of meeting and event services mean you’re covered from A to Z.
Full-Time Equivalent Model Provides Big Cost Savings Meeting Management
Pharma clients typically see a 20% to 30% savings versus paying internal salaries/benefits and maximum flexibility as projects expand and contract.
We’d love to learn more about your event plans and how we can help.