Inspire and Connect Attendees
At AMI, we can assist you in developing your incentive meetings to boost employee performance and engagement while driving business goals, elevating your brand, and setting you apart from the competition.
- Mind-blowing destinations
- Unique, creative, and fun group activities
- Premium gifts
- A seasoned team ready from day one
- Pre and post-event marketing campaigns
- Easy registration in our enterprise-level software
- On-site experience at one of the world’s finest resorts
Contact Our Strategy Experts Today!
AMI executes integrated incentive programs with multiple touchpoints to engage your employees while delivering inspiring experiences
Our incentive programs meet your organization’s business needs while rewarding your team’s hard work and commitment. We create multi-tiered marketing campaigns through the entire incentive life cycle to maximize your investment in your incentive program and drive results, including:
- A destination that blows them away
- Premium gifts and experiences acknowledging their hard work
- A seasoned team ready on day one
- A pre-event promotion campaign that generates anticipation and excitement
- A launch campaign that kicks off registration in our enterprise-level software
- Easy planning with high-touch customer service for both your internal team and your attendees
- On-site experience at one of the world’s finest resorts, with ongoing communications and rewards
- A post-promotion campaign, extending the life of your incentive experience
Sourcing the Perfect Destination
AMI’s dedicated sourcing team works with meeting stakeholders to find your perfect destination from our list of preferred business-class hotels. We then negotiate to secure you the best rates and terms.
Establishing top hotel concessions
Our long-standing relationships with the world’s leading hotel groups allow you to enjoy space upgrades and discounts, amenity concessions for attendees, accommodation discounts, complimentary wi-fi, and executive welcome gifts.
Creating a Stellar Attendee Experience
Above all else, we focus on the high-touch attendee experience, including impactful branding, a comfortable atmosphere, planned interactions, and attention to the small details that make all the difference, leaving attendees with a positive lasting impression of your brand.
The Two Phases of Your Incentive Meeting
Phase I – Creating Anticipation
With pre-event marketing, we create excitement ahead of your incentive meeting to build anticipation. We start with a custom-built email campaign with everything your attendees need to know about your event – but this isn’t your typical “Save the Date” email. Instead, we may recommend the following:
- The Cameo Excitement Campaign – High-profile, inspirational influencers (or even your own CEO) deliver the message about your incentive meeting via customized video messages
- The “Where Are We Going?” Campaign – A video campaign introducing the destination to help the team visualize their trip, including the location and hotel experiences.
- The Inspirational “TED Talk” Campaign – We can procure inspirational people to speak live directly to your team, providing both education and inspiration as we move toward your incentive meeting.
We can also create a mobile app to help your attendees to connect and network before the event, including important information, surveys, and requesting feedback on your event.
Phase II – Building Excitement
- Once you’ve shared the good news about your upcoming incentive meeting, it’s time to build excitement for your attendees! We have several successful strategies to do this:
- Dynamic Registration Portal – Our video website provides a dedicated space for event announcements, updates, and information.
- Dynamic E-mail Campaigns – We send a series of e-mails to encourage registration and generate excitement, such as a welcome video from your C-suite executive, airline booking confirmations, destination travel tips, what to expect on your excursions, and last-minute reminders.
- The Thank You Leave-Behind – We help minimize the stress of your trip for your family, pets, and those not coming on the trip with you with a “leave-behind” gift for children and adults, along with contact details while the attendee is on the trip. A special touch for that special someone.
AMI wants to help you streamline your incentive meeting